Let’s face it, in this day and age there are no shortage of business challenges out there. Therefore, it just doesn’t make sense to try and go it alone. That’s why LSEDC staff, along with our strategic partners and volunteers who take part in the Valued Industry Program (VIP), meet regularly with businesses throughout our community, to examine, understand and forecast those trends which will have an impact on tomorrow’s businesses. Why is our Valued Industry Program so important? Because over 80% of a community’s growth comes from within, through existing businesses and entrepreneurship. With our VIP team, we can:
- Help grow opportunities for your business
- Help connect you with funding and assistance agencies
- Help you take advantage of available incentives and job training programs
- Provide you with the most current data and research to make smart business decisions
- Help you find available buildings and sites for your growing business
We subscribe to the belief that tomorrow’s economic growth demands smarter forward thinking (and doing) today.
By helping make these connections, we continue our efforts to expand, retain and attract economic-driver investments in our community. By attracting jobs and growing the tax base we help improve the quality of life for businesses and residents alike. We subscribe to the belief that tomorrow’s economic growth demands smarter forward thinking (and doing) today.
For more information on how we may assist, or to schedule an onsite visit, contact us at 816-525-6617.